Our client is an Irish architectural practice based in Dublin City Centre. They have a team of over 250 architects, designers and support staff who work on building projects throughout Ireland and Worldwide. They currently have an exciting opportunity within the Finance Department for an Accounts Assistant with full responsibility for the Payroll function for a maternity leave cover.
- Calculation of 4 payrolls from start to finish. 250+ employees.
- Hourly worker, Maternity, Paternity & Parental leave calculations.
- TaxSaver ticket ordering and management.
- Bike 2 work scheme management.
- Pension/PRSA management and liaison with our broker.
- Annual healthcare renewal in February.
- Monthly payroll submission to Revenue & payment processing to Revenue on ROS.
- Entering invoices into Sage50 for 3 companies & Rapport3 Costing system
- Seeking approval of invoices received.
- Reconcile supplier statements and dealing with queries.
- Processing and management of the month end payment run.
- Creating the payment file for the bank and sending remittances to the suppliers.
- Bank reconciliations for Dublin current account & Sterling account.
- Bank reconciliation for Cork current account.
- Bank reconciliations for other entities current account.
- Adding beneficiaries to the AIB account and creating payments on AIB as needed.
- Adding payments and receipts to the AIB account in Sage as needed.
- Vat return – bi-monthly return for all companies
- VIES return – quarterly return for all companies
- RTD return – annual return for all companies
- 3-4 years payroll experience is required.
- Third Level Qualification with a number of years’ experience in a similar role
- Part Qualified/Accounts Technician preferable
- Payroll experience essential
- Must have strong Excel and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivating and able to work on own initiative
- A team player with a willingness to assist within the department where needed
- Excellent attention to detail
What the company offers
- The chance to join the finance department within a dynamic architectural practice
- Highly competitive, flexible and fair remuneration and benefits packages.
- An award-winning city-centre studio, close to DART, Intercity, Luas and bus routes
- The use of the Cycle to Work Scheme, secure bicycle storage, showers and changing facilities
- Our program of in-house wellness activities including yoga, mindfulness and massage, and access to corporate gym rates
- The option to join our Social Club which organises monthly events including film, design and maker events, subsidised team sports, pizza evenings and other social events
- A young and vibrant atmosphere and respect for the work-life balance and workplace well-being of our people.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Samantha Ginani or call Osborne on 01 6384400
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie