An excellent opportunity for a Payroll Executive is now available in Dublin West
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed for someone that has a strong payroll background within a fast paced environment.
If you have excellent payroll experience, great ability to work under pressure, and are very organised then this is the job for you. Apply now!!
- Ensure the payroll is paid accurately and on time
- Weekly payroll of 250 employees
- Monthly payroll of 80 employees
- Processing payroll documentation in relation to the employee life cycle: starters, leavers, changes to pay, transfers etc.
- Maintenance of employee data on the payroll system
- Processing payments of employee deductions, such as union contributions, court orders and pension contributions.
- Processing of tax changes, student loans, P60’s etc.
- Issuing P45’s once employee has received their final payment.
- Produce and distribute detailed Gross to Net reports on a weekly basis to each business unit.
- Prepare pension contribution files and upload/send monthly file to providers
- Ensure BIK is recorded and charged correctly to employees who have company cars etc.
- Dealing with all payslip queries
- Previous experience working in a high volume payroll processing and a fast paced/dynamic environment (5+ years)* Qualification with IPASS or similar is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organization skills, ability to manage time and priorities effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Fluent in English
Great office environment
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Valerie Briody or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie