An excellent opportunity for a Payroll Executive/ Specialist is now available in Dublin West, for a permanent person. The ideal person will have a keen interest in payroll and strong attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed for someone that has a strong payroll experience background within a fast paced environment. This is a high volume payroll, experience with high volumes required to then pass to a third party!
You will be a team player apart of a payroll/ HR/ finance team.
If you have excellent experience, great ability to work under pressure, and are very organised then this is the job for you. Apply now!!
- Salary between €40,000 - €45,000 DOE
- Preference experience with volumes of 200 +
- Experience looking after multiple payroll / EMEA would be desired
- Assist with managing the monthly payroll across the group and preparation to send to a third party.
- Assist with setup up of new staff ensuring all communications are sent.
- Assist with tax and deduction related queries, provide timely and effective support / advice
- Ensure all employer obligations are managed accordingly in accordance with revenue deadlines via ROS
- Answer general revenue queries
- Assist with the preparation and submitting of the Central Statistical Office Obligations
- Ad-hoc reporting as required by management
- Work with the Finance team to provide support as required
- Assist with special projects related to the payroll function.
Key attributes, skills and experience required for this role include:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in payroll
- Successful completion of an IPASS qualification (or working towards this)
- Strong organizational and administrative skills are essential for this role
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadline
- Experience within a fast paced environment is key.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Cloe Stapleton or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie