- Be part of a company that has experienced significant growth
- Competitive Salary & package.
- Employee Assistance programme
- Free onsite parking.
Our Client provides a wide range of facilities management (FM) services across Ireland, Europe and the UK. Depending on the client requirements these are delivered in bundles, as integrated FM contracts or as a single service. They manage and maintain some of the nation's most recognised landmarks and essential businesses for the running of the country.
You will report Finance Director in the Dublin headquarters, the individual will have full responsibility for all payroll in ROI, which they will own from start to finish, Calculate and review complex weekly, two-weekly, four-weekly and monthly salary for 1,400 Staff, Ensure the payment of all deductions at source to the appropriate destination, Ensure strict adherence to all current Revenue requirements, Provide backup reports to directors and external auditors for each payroll, Deal with all queries from employees, Reconcile all payroll accounts back to the general ledger and Implement a number of payroll initiatives in order to streamline the payroll process
- IPASS qualification or equivalent a requirement
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a senior payroll officer
- A detailed knowledge of payroll processing including statutory payroll regulations
- A good knowledge of Irish employment law
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a busy interactive environment
- Sound understanding of payroll software systems - ability to troubleshoot and resolve systems errors as needed.
- Ability to challenge the status quo with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Self-driven with hunger for learning and development and doing things right the first time.