We have an excellent opportunity for a Payroll professional to work with one of Ireland’s largest property development, investment and management companies based in Dublin City Centre. This role offers you the opportunity to make it your own offering you a range of skills to gain for professional development. You will have an opportunity to get involved with not only payroll across five different companies but also to assist with the day to day HR activities within the Group.
- Processing payroll for all employees across the group
- Complying with all PAYE, PRSI and Income Levy requirements
- Dealing with any employee queries in relation to payroll
- Employee Relations, assisting with grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Performance Management
- Assisting the HR Manager with Recruitment and Selection of key personnel within the group
- Compensation and Benefits, Pensions, Healthcare etc.
- Assisting with Development and implementation of group HR policies
- Providing guidance to managers to ensure consistent, equal, and fair treatment of all employees and keeping up to date with legislative changes relating to Irish, Northern Irish and UK employment law including industry specific REA’s and JLC’s
- Minimum three years’ payroll experience in a fast paced environment
- IPASS qualification
- CIPD qualification is a huge bonus for this role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels whilst working closely with the management team
Excellent remuneration and company benefits involved, apply today!!
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of April or call Osborne on 01 5252457.