We are currently seeking a Payroll Specialist.
The purpose of the role is to oversee Processing end to end Weekly & Monthly payroll. The successful candidate will work in our head office in Dublin alongside our Finance team and reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
Hours: 9am – 5pm
Monday – Friday
The Successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 4-5 years Payroll experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience processing high volume payroll
- Strong systems and Excel skills 5 years + payroll experience
- Strong communication skills
- Self Starter
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Experience with Advanced Systems (TMS) is an advantage
- Experience using Micropay software is an advantage.
- Payroll process from start to finish
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel
- Proven delivery of projects and process improvements
- Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- A Payroll qualification is essential
- Previous exposure to working with hourly paid payrolls
- Responsible for the processing of weekly and monthly payroll for 200 + employees
- Calculating and entering of all amendments e.g. starters, leavers, tax certs, BIK, pension deductions, allowances etc.
- Accurately process payroll instructions received from employees - produce and check payroll reports prior to completion
- Liaising with employees regarding payroll issues.
- Strict adherence to timetables for processing payrolls.
- Processing end to end monthly payroll
- Assisting with third party deductions
- Liaise with both the Finance Department and HR team
- Ensuring compliance with Revenue under new PAYE modernisation.
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Assist with Internal and External Audit requirements.
- Mainly working from a Time Management System
If you are interested in this role email your CV to Niamh.firstname.lastname@example.org