Your new company
Your new company is based North Dublin, and is easily accessible with public transport. This company is a services company that is a market leader within its industry. This company works with some of the biggest brands in the world. This role is a 1 year contract.
Your new role
- Preparing & processing all group payrolls - Weekly, Fortnightly & Monthly - ROI & EMEA
- Dealing with all queries in relation to same
- Reporting on payroll activities relevant to Finance, Operations etc
- Deal with any escalating issues from employees / Operations
- Ensure a consistent focus & involvement in driving efficiencies & process improvements
- Working with internal & external audit to ensure integrity of the payroll information
- Ensure Revenue/GDPR & legislative compliance in all areas.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will be IPASS qualified, however this is not essential. You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in an end to end payroll position with exposure to UK payroll. You will have a strong attention to detail with a have the ability to work on your own initiative.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary package of €35,000 - €40,000 DOE. You will avail of parking onsite and you will have flexi time. You will gain exposure to system implementation, as well as high volume payroll processing which will be invaluable to your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
€35,000.00 - €45,000.00 per year