Personal Sales Adviser
Your new company
A leading Irish bank is looking for their newest recruit with a potential to succeed and advance in the financial services industry. If the financial services sector is something you would like to start a career in, you will be joining one of the leading financial institutions based in Airside Retail Park, Swords, Co.Dublin.
Your new role
- The role will be an initial 3 month contract as a Personal Sales Adviser.
- It is a customer focused role, engaging with customers over the phone.
- It will be sales driven and require you to identify opportunities for conversions which will benefit both the customer and company.
- Throughout the calls you would need to maintain promotion of all the ways the customer can bank in order to save them time and enhance their banking experience.
- The role will also involve answering customer queries, identifying issues and resolving them.
- The role will be worked on rotation, offering a 9 week shift rotation which will include one Saturday every 9 weeks.
- Hours will be 8:00 am until 9 pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9:00 am until 6:00 pm. You will be paid weekly and your working week will be 37 hours a week paid at a rate of 13.21 per hour.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous sales or customer service experience
- Meet the eligibility requirements; which are a minimum of five passes in the Leaving Certificate to include English and Maths at honours or ordinary level or a third level qualification.
- Strong communication skills and have an ability to engage with customers over the phone
- An enthusiasm to succeed and learn new skills
- Be result focused
- Have an ability to work in a team
- Be driven for career progression
What you'll get in return
You will get to work with with a strong Irish bank and gain invaluable knowledge about the financial services industry. This role can be looked upon a stepping stone into the world of banking and a foundation to build your future career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.