My client is a well-established web design company specialising in CMS websites, custom web applications, ecommerce and media services. They are seeking a PHP Developer who is excited about working with new and legacy systems. They use an extremely varied set of tools, platforms and languages.
Apply for the PHP Developer via the link or contact shane.carton(a)solasit.ie for more information.
Responsibilities of the PHP Developer Role:
- Full-stack development (mostly back-end)
- Maintenance/Support for CMS systems
- Linux Server maintenance - updates, patching, security etc.
- Assist in design, develop, and deploy of new web applications/websites (PHP/MySQL and HTML/CSS/JS development, some using frameworks such as Laravel)
- General Support for web development life cycle from start to finish
Required Skills and Experience for the PHP Developer Role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Strong software development skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Ability to read and maintain existing code, with experience with GIT or other version control software
- Work within a high paced Agile environment
- Experience using LMS systems (learning CMS) such as Moodle would be desirable
- Experience with Cloud Hosting e.g. AWS would be an advantage
#FullStack #PHP #Developer #GIT #CMSIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)