Our client is looking for a skilled Web/PHP Developer who has a passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to be creative with new ideas. You will be responsible for converting our company needs into functional and user-friendly websites and programs through designing, coding and improving our web page, programs and applications.
You will take responsibility and work closely with the International growth/Innovation team.
Job responsibilities include:
• Work with internal and external teams to identify system and feature requirements.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Familiar with RESTful API's and communicating with them/ as well as Database Interaction MySQL/MariaDB
• Design user interfaces and webpage layouts using HTML5/CSS3 best practices (familiarity with Bootstrap a plus)
• Upgrade/Repair and Maintain existing legacy programs and sites
• Familiarity with test cases/unit testing, as well as efficient debugging practices
• Producing detailed specifications and creating clear technical documentation for user and developer support
• Recommend new features to improve program navigation/websites and operations
• Follow security principles and industry best practices
• Stay up to date with industry best practices and more
• 5+ years proven work experience in PHP Developer role
• Proficient in OOP (Object Orientated Programming) specifically PHP OOP and MVC
• Use of PHP Frameworks such as Laravel/Codeigniter
• Very good knowledge of databases MySQL
• Experience on BootStrap
• Experience in the integration and use of Third Party API's
• Clear and Readable code a must
• Project Management Skills within a fast paced work environment
• An ability to communicate and work in a team
• SEO Experience desirable
• Fluent in both oral and written English (German a plus)
Pension, Healthcare etc.