Physical Chemistry Team Lead job
Do you have over 4-5 yrs. experience of working in a GMP analytical lab with at least 2 yrs.' supervisory experience then I have a fantastic opportunity for you . I am seeking a Team Leader for a physical chemistry team - pharmaceutical company Waterford
This company has much to offer its employees:
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- Fast track training opportunities a good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
- Family friendly hours where possible to enable employees to balance the demands of home and work to everyone's satisfaction.
You will supervise a team of 8 analysts in the Physical Chemistry team
Your Duties will include planning rosters, measuring productivity, staff training H&S, quality control and document control to ensure the laboratory is run smoothly
- Work with the Physical Chemistry Section Manager to guarantee that testing activities are completed
- Manage reports on LIMS developing and checking customer reports
- Perform testing as requested to ensure that customer's deadlines are met.
- Review test methods for quotation purposes.
- Ensure that the Systems and Procedures meet regulatory requirements.
- Feedback your team members on all items in relation to customer or organisational requirements / changes.
- Follow up customer related queries
- Ensure all relevant documentation is authorised and filed Participate in routine regulatory and customer audits.
- Ensure that all analysts have up to date training and all training logs are up to date
- Ensure equipment is properly maintained and in the event of a breakdown that it is repaired in accordance with company procedures (with reference to timeliness, quality and cost.)
- Implement continuous improvement.
You will have preferably 5years' experience in a GMP analytical laboratory
- Minimum 2 years' supervisory experience is desirable.
- You will have the ability to co-ordinate, schedule and prioritise analytical work.
- Strong technical ability and proven leadership skills.
- You will be organised, accurate, and possess strong documentation skills.
- You will be a good communicator
- You will have the ability to understand customers' requirements and to be able to devise appropriate solutions.
QC Analyst Chemistry Job, Laboratory Team Lead Job, Laboratory Supervisor Job, Pharmaceutical Chemistry Analyst QC Analyst Chemistry, Laboratory Team Lead, Laboratory Supervisor, Physical Chemistry TL job Analyst QC Analyst Chemistry, Laboratory Team Lead, Laboratory Supervisor, Pharmaceutical Chemistry Analyst
Contact Felicity Farrell 086 7821714