Supply Chain Manager
- Lead and manage the Plant Supply Chain team with the objectives of maximizing the service level, minimizing the logistic costs and inventories and accelerating the physical flows from suppliers to customers
- Ensure the best service level to the customers (internal and external customers) at the lower cost level (logistics, current inventory and physical flows).
- Manage together with his/her team both the physical and information flow from the customers to the suppliers
- Ensure that the company Supply Chain Strategy is deployed in the plant.
- Offer support to PL and daughter sites as they grow and develop.
- Lead the Supply Chain Team on the basis of the company 5 axes.
- Ensure the Supply Chain Interface between customers and suppliers.
- Supervise the consolidated SIOP and MPS of the plant.
- Ensure the quality of customer deliveries and of vendor delivery plan in terms of deadlines, quantities and costs.
- Control all physical flows (including freight) and information flows, both internally and externally
- Improve continuously all physical and information flows
- Measure the supply chain performance through KPIs as following: Customer and Supplier Delivery performance, Throughput Time, Premium Freight, etc.
- Ensure the inventory accuracy for the total stocks (RM, WIP, FG) of the plant
- Set and validate together with the site General Manager, the inventory target for the plant meet the target, keeping excess and obsolete stock at minimum level
- Ensure the reliability of the Information System and set the logistics parameters (planning, leadtimes, etc)
- Be actively involved in the P1 and P0 projects
- Improve continuously the supply chain expertise and knowledge of his/her
- Participate, support and sponsor the Supply Chain Network Activities, deploy its strategies and tools
- Apply the standard organization of the company Supply Chain
5 Years in Supply Chain Management
Engineering school or equivalent, added by the CPIM from APICS certification.