Your new company
Your new company is a leader within the financial sector, with the 6 month initial contract being based in south Dublin. Reporting into the project manager and programme manager, they are looking for someone to support them for the duration of this project.
Your new role
The key accountabilities/responsibilities are as follows:
Project support and administration role for the delivery of the Programme. Supporting the project and programme manager. This project support role will document and enable the operational change agenda across the various work streams under the Programme.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Co-ordinate & report on the delivery of a range of project work streams to the business, within set criteria
- Monitor and control the implementation of projects assigned to PMs and assist on larger projects
- Develop excellent relationships with suppliers and internal customers/partners
- Manage stakeholders ensuring the overall programme deliverables are achieved
- Monitor and control project phasing plans, implementation programmes and staff moves in a timely and compliant manner
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant qualification and sufficient relevant experience in Project Management
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation and people management skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills with the ability to manage stakeholders' interests in line with project objectives.
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency, particularly MS Excel, Project and Powerpoint.
What you'll get in return
You will gain an opportunity to work within a leading financial institute, gain experience with a large talented team, and also gain a competitive day rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Caitriona Lemass now on 01 5710015. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
€1.00 - €2.00 /per day