Policy Alterations Administrator German
This Permanent full time German speaking Admin role is based in Dublin City and comes with excellent Salary, Benefits and progression prospects. The role would see you working for an extremely successful and well-established financial services company.
You will work as part of an international team and provide high quality customer service that consistently achieves quality standards, in order to satisfy the requirements of Assurance business in the German market.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out the principal Policy Alterations functions across all products
- Prioritise your workload with team react positively to ever- changing business demands
- Provide accuracy in written correspondence to clients and brokers
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients and sales partners, solving problems swiftly
- Build positive and professional working relationships with our colleagues in Germany, as well as with other internal departments
- Be up to date with all technical aspects of the job, products, procedures, compliance
- Attending any training sessions organised on your behalf
- Participate in the improvement of policy alterations, workflows and procedures
- Excellent administration skills
- Fluent German and Strong English Skill
- Excellent communication, time management and planning skills
- Team player and Quick learner
Desirable Experience within the financial services sector, Third level qualification, Progression towards banking/insurance qualification
Those who match, exceed or come close to matching these skills and who wish to apply or just to find out more should contact
Enda of Search Talent at 01 96 39 317 or e-mail
Search Talent would also stress that your CV would never be sent to anyone without your express permission and that indeed all communication between us would remain strictly confidential.