A rare opportunity came up for a Principal/Lead Consultant to join Auxilion and work with the support of an Engagement Director and/or Partner, to develop solutions, lead specific project initiatives, and act as a subject matter expert on consulting projects/service initiatives. You will help set the future direction for the consulting practice including bringing in new consulting domains and capabilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Lead projects and, as required, provide work direction for junior consultants / technical staff
* Work with clients to understand their needs and identify opportunities for value creation
* Develop business proposals and client presentations
* Pro-actively seek and help secure new business through ongoing client relationships and through building and maintaining professional networks
* Develop strategy, plans, organisation and/or process design, and effective deployment solutions to ensure achievement of agreed outcomes for clients.
* Effectively manage client relationships so that Auxilion is viewed as a preferred provider of strategic consulting, training & networking services
* Demonstrate leadership in collaborating and cooperating with other members of the Auxilion team to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality work
* Achievement of internal KPIs for business development, revenue delivery and client satisfaction
* 10 years' experience working in a consultative capacity.
* Broad understanding of a range of consulting frameworks (e.g. 6 Sigma, Lean, Agile, Waterfall, BPO, etc.)
* Experience of working across a range of sectors
* Project Management
* Management Skills
* Strategy development and implementation
* Presales and Sales support capabilities
* MBA degree strongly preferred
* Excellent client interaction skills, collaborative work style, and strong interpersonal and team skills.
* Ability to effectively plan and lead the correct processes to reach conclusions/consensus in a facilitated meeting and positively handle disruptive or hostile participants.
* Ability to identify key issues, analyse data, and make recommendations to address problems.
* Outstanding integrity and the ability to always seek to do the right thing for the client and the Firm.
* Ability to think globally and discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues.
* Excellent Presentation and Public Speaking skills
Please note, we can only accept applicants with EU passport or Stamp 4 / 1G Visa.