Private Equity Fund Accountant Account Manager AVP
A global funds company with an excellent reputation are looking for an Account Manager to join their city centre Dublin office.
Looking for strong supervisor/manager with private equity experience to provide leadership and direction for a team of fund accountants
- Manage multiple client engagements and relationships
- Ensure clients across multiple PE funds receive excellent support
- Responsible for the management of a team of Fund Accountants & Senior Fund Accountants
- Prepare and review financial statements
- Double entry accounting
- Review capital activity including waterfall calculations. carried interest,equalisations,subs & closes
- Prepare and review fee calculations including management fees, admin fees
- Financial reporting
- Working with global asset manager working as a partnership with client
- Interact with senior management and manage overall relationships for multiple clients
- Provide technical accounting/industry knowledge to clients
- 4 years' experience with supervisory experience
- End to end NAV fund accounting experience
- Private Equity experience is essential
- Waterfall calculations. carried interest, equalisations & subs/closes knowledge
- Experience in reviewing and preparing general ledgers and financial statements
- Strong leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.