Our client, a major supplier of products and services to the Manufacturing sector, is currently recruiting for an experienced Process Engineer to join their excellent Engineering department.
• Preparation of equipment lists and specifications for procurement
• Detailed design of process equipment and communication with other project team members [CAD, automation and electrical engineers]
• Risk analysis for Health and Safety planning
• Procurement and progress checking
• Preparation of installation specifications, and management of installations
• Commissioning of projects
• Develop project documentation
• Liaise with Project Managers on project budgets and cost estimates.
• 3-5 years’ experience.
• Familiar with aseptic/hygienic process industry design practices, codes, standards and specifications including CIP design principles.
• Familiar with the development of PFD’s and P&ID’s
• Familiar with typical process equipment (hygienic valves, instruments, pumps, heat exchangers, centrifuges, homogenisers…)
• Familiar with project execution including planning, design, budgeting, purchasing, installation and commissioning activities.
• Uses effective communication and interpersonal skills, excellent written and spoken English.
• Capable of coordinating with third parties and end users.
• Capable of working on own initiative, good schedule management.
• Third level qualification in engineering, higher diploma or honours bachelor degree (NFQ level 8+).
• Ability to travel to site for client meetings, surveys, periods of installation and commissioning.
• Ability to live and travel in the EU.
• Full driving licence (Ireland, EU or UK).
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983, or send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org