Having invested in new manufacturing technologies and gained a significant footprint in new global markets, this indigenous Irish Company now seeks a Food Technologist who will ensure that companies ingredients portfolios are optimised through the introduction of new products and new technologies.
The role offers the opportunity to develop your career within a globally recognised organisation known for its investment in its people, career development programs and emphasis of life-long education. In addition, they put real value on work/life balance and flexibility in the workplace.
- Process technical management, process performance management, KPI trending and analysis.
- Technical support to production teams, problem-solving and process troubleshooting.
- The delivery of NPD projects & new technologies working with R&D and commercial teams to develop market opportunities.
- Continuous improvement projects, cost reduction and process optimisation to improve all aspects of product quality, process, compliance and cost.
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity, you should be able to demonstrate the following competencies and experience
- Strong technical competence and hands-on experience with process equipment and new product introduction.
- The capacity to effectively analyse issues and problem solve in accordance with CI philosophy.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally;
- Results-orientated, data-driven with a proven record of achievement;
- A positive, can-do, resilient and flexible attitude;
- Attention to detail and a completer/finisher.
- An ability to plan and prioritise own work.
To discuss this and similar opportunities in full please forward a copy of your current CV to Andrew Rowley at Brightwater Specialist Recruitment via the link below or call me on +353 21 422 1000 for confidential noncommittal conversation.
Health & Pension