An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading science and technology company, known for their production of trans-formative medicines for serious diseases.
- Draft process validation protocols for process performance qualification
- Supports the Process Sciences Department with analysis, troubleshooting, and process validation of manufacturing bioprocesses.
- Present data from qualification studies as required.
- Performs scientific investigations (EOE & DNF).
- Provide on-the-floor coverage during process validation campaigns.
- Develops protocols for manufacturing support activities.
- Assists in troubleshooting activities associated with the manufacturing process.
- Communicate information on current process data and other IOPS initiatives which may impact process development
- Applies statistical process control tools in monitoring the process.
- Participates in process and quality risk assessments.
- Presents process monitoring data to IOPS Management as necessary.
- Reviews Manufacturing documentation
- Requires BS/BA in Life sciences/Engineering or related field.
- May consider another degree discipline with relevant experience; cGMP experience is desirable.
- Full Healthcare
- Annual bonus
- Defined Contribution Pension (after probation period)
- 27 days annual leave
- Full cafeteria on site - subsidised
- Relocation Assistance - flights, potential rent covered etc.
For more information on this opportunity to join a team that is already leading the way in the Biotech industry, contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or firstname.lastname@example.org