Today at Osborne we are seeking a Procurement Administrator for our client in Dublin 11.
This is a 6 month contract initially to help out the Procurement team with Administrative tasks.
Salary & Benefits
€26,000 - €28,000 DOE
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Raise purchase orders on Oracle.
· Book Hotels
· Order Fuel Cards
· Produce monthly spend reports
· Input POD’s onto Oracle
· Communicate discrepancies to Management and resolve in a timely manner.
· Make aware of any repeated under performance in the area and complete the course of action designed to improve.
· To take ownership of any given jobs and complete within agreed time frames
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experienced with Oracle or similar
- Excellent attention to detail
- 2+ years Administration skill with ability to follow through tasks, queries etc. to completion
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Karen O'Rourke or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 598 4334
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set - please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format