Our client, a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Procurement Specialist to join their small, expanding team in Dublin.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Reporting into the Director of Procurement this is an excellent opportunity to build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
This role may involve some limited / occasional travel within Europe.
Job Reference: BBBH 18156
Your role will involve
- Supplier Sourcing: Sourcing suitable suppliers and managing sourcing activities relating to business models.
- RFQ / RFP / RFI management: Conduct commercial, contractual & technical analysis of RFP responses.
- Supplier Performance Reviews: Manage suppliers' performance reviews .
- Process Improvement: Keep improving the procurement cost & implement risk mitigation plan to guarantee business continuity.
- Procurement Training: Deliver procurement related training to internal & external customers/partners.
You must have as a minimum
- Related degree
- 1 year's procurement experience (S2C, P2P, SRM) securing the best value and prices for their organisation, delivering to tight deadlines
- Able to benchmark market pricing and negotiate terms with the supplier accordingly
- Familiarity with running RFI / RFQ processes
- Strong office system skills (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Appreciation of digital procurement preferred
- Fluent English
- No travel restrictions within Europe
- A competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.