Product Analyst / Contract
As Product Analyst you will be part of the Product Team reporting to the Product Planning Manager.
- Analyse and monitor the market and the competitive position of our products.
- Regular focus on our price index position and product specification.
- Pro-actively making recommendations on the brand’s competitive position and reporting findings to Product Planning Manager.
- Managing projects and assist in all new product launches and life cycle strategies.
- Delivering new product training.
- Working with Marketing to translate technical detail into logical communication.
- Providing accurate and timely reports on competitor activity and industry trends.
- Monitoring and analyzing the market changes and competitive activities
- Attending and participating in all dealer / training / customer events as necessary.
- Operating all factory systems, including Jato dynamics.
- Regular communication with the factory & dealer network to ensure production and pricing queries are answered.
- Provide product support and expertise for EQ vehicles and other assigned product areas.
- Ensuring accuracy of all product related publications for internal and external users and that process/systems are maintained to satisfy all shareholder interests.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry ideally specialising in product and pricing.
- Degree in Business or related field.
- Strong Knowledge of the Irish car market.
- Industry and general automotive product is essential
- Experience using Jato analysis.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong numeracy and analytical capability, with a high degree of factual accuracy and attention to detail.
- Very strong MS Office, and ability specific systems.
- Product Knowledge of Electric Vehicles and Powertrains required.
42,000 - 45,000 per year