We have a fantastic new role available for a Product Manager. You will have an opportunity to join a hugely successful Irish Software Company. Only launched in 2015, our client already has a large workforce and with substantial investment from one of the largest tech companies on the planet, this is truly an exceptional role.
As our client continues to expand and dominate their niche and extremely interesting industry, they are now recruiting for multiple positions.
Are you ready for the opportunity of a lifetime? Read on and get in touch for more info.
Some of your experience and skills should include:
- Previous, relevant Product Management experience
- B2B experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong communicator with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Assisting in developing great product strategies
- Have a creative and analytic approach
- Understanding of UX
- Agile experience – Scrum or Kanban
- Knowledge of Business Analysis / data / software / analytics technology is advantageous
Experience in some of the following would be beneficial:
- Product Strategy, Digital Marketing, Project Management, Content Production, Digital Strategy
- Global Product Management experience
- Knowledge of Tableau or similar visualization tools
Some of what you’ll be working on includes:
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products
- Own the relationships with clients
- Manage product lifecycles from strategic planning to post-launch analysis
- Determine customer needs though research and relationship building
- Appraise new product ideas
- Analyse KPIs to record product success
- Conduct a/b testing
- Provide product sales forecasts and analysis
- Participate in professional societies and maintain professional and technical knowledge
An excellent package is available for this Product Manager position. If you would like to grow your career in one of the most interesting industries in the world, this could be the role for you. Our client has customers across the globe and the success of their products has ensured that they are market leaders.
For more information on this Product Manager / Product Owner role, contact Eddie on 01 2548105 or firstname.lastname@example.org