Stelfox has teamed up with a global healthcare company that works on improving the speed and efficiency of drug trials to get better medical drugs to the market quicker. Based in Dublin City, this healthcare company is developing a data/search platform that is helping both health care professionals and those in need of treatment all over the world.
The team in Dublin City Centre is now expanding and they are looking for a passionate and skilled Product Manager to join them.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop User Stories and groom the backlog for one or more squads.
- Define the strategic direction, product roadmap and go-to-market strategy for the company.
- Engage deeply with our customers to understand their problems, identify product gaps and opportunities.
- Understand and prioritise work based on outcomes, so the most impactful features are being worked on in order to fulfill the long-term roadmap.
- Define metrics and set targets to measure success, constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Be a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them.
- Create and manage epic level backlog for your products, aligning to the priorities of the overall company Product Vision.
- Work cross-functionally with research, design, engineering, marketing, and business development to define and market the opportunity.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Product Management role or deep product management expertise (former developers, technical product manager, product designer or researcher)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.