Product Manager Software
- Strategic Role
- High Growth Organisation
- Assist in Shaping the Product Roadmap
This Product Manager opportunity is with a medium sized Irish software company. The organisation has a successful existing software product and is looking to further enhance the product to ensure that they can continue to build on their established customer base in Europe and North America.
This is a true Product Manager role, where by you will liaise with the CTO, Software Development Leads and Clients to understand the priorities for future functionality. You will report directly to the CTO and with initial support you will be have the scope to bring your experience to the role and function autonomously. The company is growing quickly and this an opportunity to have significant impact on the organisation growth.
- Assist in the innovative of the software product
- Define the product vision and strategy
- Understand customer needs
- Assist in prioritising product functionality development
- Collaborate with the internal development function
- 2 + years’ in a Software Product Manager role
- Experience in digital projects an advantage
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 60,000 – 70,000 + bonus + health insurance + pension
For more information contact Josh Linton confidentially on +353 1 649 8501 or email your CV email@example.com