My client, a global fintech company, going through an exciting phase of expansion, has an excellent opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager to join the team.
As the Product Marketing Manager you will oversee a portfolio of products and synthesize data from multiple sources to create an impactful product marketing playbook. As a subject matter expert in merchant services technology, you will bring innovative solutions to market and help drive growth. Bringing insights and creativity together you communicate the value we deliver to our clients and help us win in the market share.
What you will be doing:
- Positioning – Creating differentiated product positioning and messaging to establish competitive advantage for our most important product initiatives
- Buyer knowledge – Understanding and documenting user personas and the buyer journey; creating and mapping high value content accordingly that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful
- Go-to-market – Manage product launches and release plan, partnered with product management, demand generation and global brand teams; Optimizing the market opportunity and bolstering awareness and understanding of our products through a wide range of sales content and collateral
- Sales support – Partnering with sales to create sales collateral and materials to enable sales and account teams on messaging for new solutions and releases
- Market insights – Monitoring customer and competitive market insights and trends to provide actionable intelligence that informs product strategy, positioning and messaging.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in payments or fintech industry
- 5+ years product marketing experience, including creation of a wide variety of sales collateral
- Hands-on experience in enterprise software development
- Practical experience of producing impactful sales collateral
- Strong communicator – written, verbal and visualisation skills
- Big picture view of the market and client centric
- Creative and innovative
- Independent - Self-starter
- Financial Savvy, results driven
- Product evangelist