Product Owner – Agile
Great role for an experienced Product Owner/ Manager based in City Centre (Dublin 1) with an innovative Tech company.
- Lead and manage all areas of Product Delivery, working with Development teams, scrum teams and sales team.
- Provide vision and Direction to the Agile Development team and other stakeholders
- Lead requirements gathering workshops with the clients.
- Assess Value, prioritise stories, develop cases, that are aligned with Product and Company strategy.
- Product Backlog Management and creation of user stories.
- Ensure project vision and goals are clearly defined and followed throughout Product Development.
- Maintain all product Documentation, including timelines and risk assessment.
- Role in mitigating issues impacting successful completion of release and sprint goals.
- Ability to release results in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to travel, mostly within Europe.
- Previous experience managing Software Products ideally with SaaS based Product.
- In depth knowledge of Agile processes and Principles
- Great communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Experience engaging on Complex IT Delivery Programmes.
- Good understanding of Wed and Mobile applications.
- Relevant Degree in IT or other related disciplines.
- Experience using Jira
- Excellent organisation and Time management skills.
Apply directly or email email@example.com for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.