This role sits on the leadership team and the successful candidate will be responsible for a large team of staff, and for all aspects of the production and warehousing activities on-site. It represents a new and exciting role within a specialist food company that will help to enable ambitious plans for growth.
This position involves the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of daily operations on-site, from raw material intake, through production, to finished product dispatch.
- Lead and manage all operations personnel ensuring that the required level and types of training are provided to all individuals to drive overall performance.
- Production planning, scheduling, and staff rostering
- Process optimisation
- Review and manage operating procedures
- Work together with our Quality Manager to ensure compliance to BRC standard and all relevant Food Safety Standards
- Ensure compliance to all Health & Safety requirements
- Ensure plant preventative maintenance plan is followed to maintain high standards
- Ensure that our service level meets our customers’ expectations
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Lean manufacturing qualification beneficial
- 5 Years+ experience in a similar role, preferably in Food / FMCG
- Proven ability to apply key continuous improvement principles in a fast-moving production environment
If you feel you fulfil the criteria outlined above, and wish to discuss this exciting opportunity further, you should call Andrew Rowley at Brightwater Specialist Recruitment on +353 21 422 1000 or forward a current CV to Andrew via the link below.