Our client is a world leader in the provision of Production and Supply Chain solutions for high-tech industries across the Globe. They are currently recruiting a Production/Plant Manager for their operations in Dublin who will report directly to C Level Executives in the US.
The Production/Plant Manager will be responsible for planning, controlling all production activities; personnel, material and processes, to support of company production goals.
This is a superb opportunity for a dynamic and entrepreneurial individual, with a proven track record at management level (within a similar industry), to use their skills to help grow and develop the European Operations of this growing business.
Representative Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure completion of objectives and key metrics by providing leadership, guidance and management to the division's production, quality and logistics departments...
- Following a master production schedule to ensure hourly production goals are met and revenue maximization is achieved.
- Regular Interface with customers to help grow business relationships.
- Ensure the operation performs its objectives in accordance with hourly production performance requirements.
- Manage and assess team member performance with the goal of having all members perform objectives according to established processes and procedures.
- Regular communication with senior management to report fully on the completion and status of operational, production and sales goals.
Core Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Essential -Bachelor's degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Manufacturing
- 5 years experience in manufacturing/production, project management and/or coordination of production planning activities.
- Ability to motivate, teach and instruct employees to resolve business issues in a strategic manner.
- Ability to lead a division to performance of goals.
- Thorough understanding of the Company's business model.
- Recent experience in the electronics sector.
- Ability to make time sensitive decisions.
- Ability to report on divisional objectives and results to senior management.
- Related Degree (Engineering, Manufacturing etc,) is a minimum.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND FLUENT ENGLISH. APPLICANTS SHOULD BE CURRENTLY LIVING IN DUBLIN OR, IF RELOCATING, HAVE A COMPELLING REASON TO MOVE TO DUBLIN.