My Client, a leading Chemical Manufacturer based in Cork City, is looking for a Production Planner to join their growing organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with Production Planning experience to join an award winning organisation and grow their planning experience and skillset.
Production Planner Duties:
- Liaise with the Sales Team on a daily basis to receive work orders for the production department
- Create work orders on the system and prioritise the most urgent
- Work closely with the Production team to ensure that all orders are being processed
- Responsible for all relevant paperwork for production orders to ensure accuracy of customer orders and dispatch
- Create schedule for the production for the complete and delivery of orders to fit with in the timeframe provided
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure delivery time frames are adhered to and customer expectations are met.
- Review and monitor stock levels of raw materials as needed for the production of orders
- Ensure that all materials received are booked in correctly on the system to certify the accuracy of the stock levels
- Coordinate with the procurement department as needed for any materials required.
Production Planner Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar production planning role
- Science degree or industry equivalent
- Excellent systems skills- having used ERP systems such as SAP previously.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you feel that you fit the above qualifications, please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries, please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.