An exciting opportunity to join our Instrument and Informatics team in a People Leader and technical capacity, to drive efficiency and support continous improvement activities/innovation.
The Instrument Assembly department manufactures a broad range of quadrupole-based Mass Spectrometers and the Informatics department replicates market leading Software and configures Workstation and PC’s.
- Coach and promote teamwork and a growth mindset culture within the Department
- Maximize efficiencies and performance
- Resolve problems efficiently to ensure that production targets are met
- Promote 5S and Visual Management within the Department
- Facilitate daily meetings
- Drive continuous improvement projects (A3/Lean/C4/6sigma)
- Assist in the transfer/introduction of new part numbers / products
- Promote innovation within the department
The ideal candidate will have a relevant qualification in Science/Electrical/Mechanical/Manufacturing NFQ Level 8 or equivalent.
Minimum 5 year industry experience in a cGMP Manufacturing/Testing environment in Medical Device/Pharmaceutical Industry would be desirable.
- Lead with a growth mindset
- Have good people leader skills
- Have good technical ability and aptitude for troubleshooting
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate sound judgment/rationale
- Good report writing and reviewing skills
- Proven ability to identify and deliver continuous improvement opportunities
- Show ability to work on own initiative and multitask
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
People create the Waters difference. By engaging with our talented and diverse workforce we continuously evolve, develop and enhance our state-of-the-art manufacturing and development facilities at Wexford. Deliver benefit at the world’s leading speciality measurement company where our advanced technologies include chromatography columns, solid-phase extraction devices, mass spectrometry instruments, software and reagent kits. The Wexford operation is a strategically important component of Waters Corporation’s global manufacturing footprint.
Are you ready to become a member of an inclusive and dynamic team and focus on providing innovative technological solutions that enable our customer’s success? Join us today!