Our Client is currently recruiting for a Junior Production Supervisor to join their ever growing team in Co. Tipperary. This role reports to the Production and Operations Manager.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Responsible for the real time monitoring of production KPI's.
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset within the production environment.
- Key involvement with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
- You will make sure goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
- Supervise your team to ensure maximum production output.
- Identify any training requirements for your team to ensure that all people have the required skills to drive the plants overall output.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with other functions such as Engineering, Logistics and HR to optimise the production capabilities of the plant
- As Production Supervisor, you will manage the staffs working hours and work with accounts to ensure payment through the companies HR/Payroll system.
- Participate and ensure team participation in any company objectives and Continuous Improvement programmes (Lean Manufacturing).
- Work to adhere to all health and safety standards as laid down by the company.
- High awareness of Hygiene, Food Safety and Environmental Requirements
- Be available to work on a day/night shift basis.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.