Fantastic opportunity to join an expanding Biologics facility in Cork and guide it`s production team during this critical phase. Outstanding package on offer. My client has a number of vacancies for experienced professionals to take up positions as Manufacturing Team Leaders .
You`ll be working on an expanding site that is driven by innovation and continuous improvement. The site culture is friendly and dynamic with a broad and diverse team working towards a single goal to produce critical medicines for the global market. Ideally you`ll bring a number of years in Biologics manufacture along with some previous supervisory experience. Experience in Pharma manufacture will also be considered.
An excellent salary and package of benefits is on offer as is excellent progression opportunities to management level.
About the Job:
- Maximizing the team`s performance on a team and individual basis
- Measuring goals and ensuring that specific targets are met
- Provide coaching and feedback to the team
- Encourage a culture of continuous improvement both for teams and for self
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Monitor quality and efficiency of area activities, and implementing continuous improvement strategies
- Provide a forum for training and ensure teams compliance with company standards
- Ensure effective communication occurs within the team, between shift teams and with other departments
- Participate in regulatory audits and ensure audit readiness at all times Ensure effective implementation of BEX projects, Kaizen, 5S, Lean.
- Third level or equivalent qualification
- Supervisory experience
- Understanding of the requirements of cGMP and familiarity with other relevant regulatory requirements
- Operations Experience within a Life Sciences or Biopharmaceutical environment.
For more on the role call Nigel on 021 4221000 or send your CV for consideration.