Looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to lead a busy Production unit in a Medical Device company in Galway.
- Planning - including developing /maintaining a viable plan incorporating hiring, training, capacity-modeling, efficiency/yield assumptions, ramp-rate, learning-curve etc.
- Liaising with ware-housing, quality assurance, bulk-packaging and sterilisation areas to ensure prompt shipment of product.
- Maintaining GMP / Housekeeping at a high level within the department through the involvement of all team members.
- Cross-functional management of QA, materials, IS and HR support for the team.
- Interacting and liaising with the other manufacturing teams and Logistics to prioritise backorders.
- Managing process and material flows, space management, and working with the Engineering group to maximise utilisation of space designated for specific operations area.
- Administration duties which include Time and Attendance system, Holiday planning, Build Plan review Back Order review, Travel planning etc.
- Works with EHS to identify significant environmental impacts of operations and to establish goals and targets around significant environmental impacts.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to liaise with various support groups.
- Previous experience of people-management and demonstrated ability in people motivation, organising and team building would be a distinct advantage.
- Solid record of attention to detail and strict adherence to procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- HETAC Level 8 in a relevant discipline; but candidates with level 7 will also be considered.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role ideally in medical device or other highly regulater industry.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
If you are interested in this productin supervisor role, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.