We are looking for a Production Supervisor for our client, a leading manufacturing company in the medtech sector, based at their site which is easily commutable to Waterford City, Wexford Town or Kilkenny City.
With an amazing working environment, this company operate in a really interesting sector - full of surprises and massive projects. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a growing and diverse company in the medtech manufacturing sector. This company is experiencing treamendous growth at the moment so now is the time to join an exciting employer with fantastic opportunirties for career development.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
As Production Shift Supervisor you'll have primary responsibility ensuring your team achieves agreed key objectives as defined within Operations and Plant mission and goals.
Your duties will include:
* Manage with responsibility for the effective and efficient production in compliance with approved GMP standards
* Motivate team and maintain good morale in the department
* Deliver employee briefings and feedback
* Monitor operator efficiency/quality/attendance.
* Providing motivational and effective Supervisory direction for your team to ensure they meet objectives its and shift personnel are developed to the optimum limits.
* Ensure and maintain excellent employee relations to the standards required by the company
* Complete routine periodic reports in a timely and informative manner.
WHY THIS OFFER:
This is a company that fully support YOU and YOUR long term career goals. They offer an excellent salary, pension, shift premium, canteen, parking, life assurance. This is a place where achievement is recognized and internal progression opportunities are very much available.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
* A Third Level qualification (Degree/Diploma) or equivalent work experience
* 3+ years supervisory / lead experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
* Excellent leadership and people management skills
YOUR NEXT STEP:
Apply today - send your CV for immediate consideration.
Have some questions? Call Leo Cordingley 086-049-5443 for a confidential discussion or connect with me on LinkedIn.