This globally renowned food processing organisation has retained Brightwater Specialist Recruitment to source and experienced Production Team Lead (Shift) for role based at their state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Cork.
This exciting challenge offers the opportunity to work at the forefront of developments in key market sectors using the latest industrial process technologies. In addition, the role attracts an excellent salary and benefits package and a planned personal and career development program.
The production Shift Manager will work with the Site Management Team to achieve site targets and customer expectations. They will co-ordinate and control all the activities within their respective teams to meet production targets, quality, environmental, maintenance, people, H&S & cost objectives. This person will be a core part of the management team, liaising directly with both internal and external stakeholders on all associated aspects of the business.
- Recruitment and organisation of resources to meet production targets and maximise outputs within site,
- Actively manage employee working hours and payments
- Implementing Continuous Improvements, delivering effective workgroups and all other relevant tools
- Ensure all operators are in line with the AMIS strategy
- Ensuring all H&S procedures are adhered to and EHS compliance standards are meet
- Complete all relevant incident investigations
- Control all production related activity in accordance with management system and best practice
- Complete risk assessments as required
- Monitor performance in KPIs product costs, plant efficiency, product quality raw materials, chemical usage and plant hygiene
- Ensure all products meet customer quality standards
- Deliver on the CAPA system
- Adhere to all regulatory compliance GMP and housekeeping
- Liaise with maintenance during office hours addressing any issues that may affect reliability of required volumes
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems on site
- Control of equipment and systems within licensing parameters
- Close out of actions identified through workgroups within designated timeframes
Skills and Required Experience
- 3rd level qualifications in (Food Science & Technology) desirable
- Previous experience in similar role within dairy manufacturing environment preferred
- Proven track records of maintaining safe work environments
- Strong business acumen
- Strong computer literacy, experience with Oracle and Core is an advantage
- Previous experience of operating in a unionised environment
Candidates who fulfil the criteria outlined above and wish to discuss this and other similar opportunities should all Andrew Rowley at Brightwater Specialist Recruitment on +353 21 422 1000 or forward a current CV to Andrew via the link below.
Shift, Bonus, Health & Pension