Program Director – Trading
Asset Management industry
**3-round interview process.
My client is a global, privately-owned asset manager and within their Asset Management Operations, they are currently undertaking an ambitious program of change.
They are looking for a Senior Program Manager to join them on a permanent basis to help lead and see through this work. This is a hands-on role, where the Program Manager will be expected to manage stakeholder relationships from the top, right down to what is happening daily within various workstreams.
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved during the initial stages of the program and see it through to completion. You will work with a global team.
- Extensive end to end program management
- Strong experience and understanding of the front office function in an asset management
- Proven ability to lead and deliver strategic business transformation programmes.
- Experience with Investment Management, Distribution and Operational change functions.
- Leadership skills to successfully motivate large and diverse teams.
- Global change management
- Ability to build and manage senior stakeholder relationships.
If you are interested in discussing this job, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.