This individual will be a part of the Project Management Office (PMO), its goal being to ensure the site delivers on its key strategic projects and initiatives.
The programs may be supporting some of the following areas on site:
- Quality and Compliance
- Supply Chain & AIT
- Manufacturing & Technical Transfers
- Business Transformation & Site Continuous Improvement
- Other Support Functions
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in delivery of a broad range of programs, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Program & Project Management tools & techniques with a wide spectrum of Project Leads and team members.
- Demonstrated leadership & coaching skills, with an emphasis on continuous improvement of the PM process and skill sets of Project Leads.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.