Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Program Specialist with 1-2 years of experience managing learning and/or skills development programs including event and training coordination to join them, initially on an 11-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 18075
What will a Program Specialist do?
- Coordinate training classes and coordinate room reservations.
- Source facilitators and presenters for instructor lead sessions.
- Monitor new hire communications.
- Measure program success on an ongoing basis.
- Recommend ways to optimize programs based on program feedback.
- Provide cohort learner assistance as needed.
- Manage learner portal updates and construction.
- Willingness to travel 5-10% of the time and flexible working hours if needed.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1-2 years of experience managing learning and/or skills development programs including event and training coordination
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.