A CLIENT OF MINE BASED IN THE CITY CENTRE IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR 8 MONTH CONTRACT -REMOTE WORKING AVAILABLE WITH RESTRICTIONS.
To assist and support the Unit’s operational and administrative functions and contribute in a positive manner and in particular to support the Division’s executive Director and Director.
Key Tasks/ Responsibilities
• Assist in the development and implementation of procedures for the Unit.
• Support the work of senior management within the unit.
• Manage the day to day diary and scheduling requirements of senior management.
• Engage in and support assigned project objectives and goals of the Unit.
• Prepare monthly/ quarterly project reports and other Management Information requests.
• Organise and maintain financial and other documentation.
• Monitor and track the status of work in progress against completion deadlines.
• Providing administrative support through all aspects of the procurement and payments processes.
• Assist the development formatting and editing of unit documents including word and power point presentations.
• Desktop Publishing support including Adobe Acrobat editing.
• Assisting in co-ordinating project design and development work within the unit.
• Maintain records and a file management system.
• Respond to the queries of stakeholders, ensuring a high level of stakeholder focus and customer service is maintained in the Unit.
• Liaise with a wide range of stakeholders to provide information, arrange meetings, ensure follow up.
• Represent the Unit in a professional manner at meetings and take minutes.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and development.
• Undertake other duties as required/ assigned to by management from time to time.
• Has a clear understanding of the role
• Is professional in their approach to confidential information
• Driven to ensure that tasks are completed to a high standard
• Flexible and innovative approach to work
• Proven track record in a busy working environment
• Excellent administration experience
• Problem-solving abilities
• Ability to plan, organise, monitor assigned tasks and meet deadlines
• Ability to play an active role in a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to represent Unit at meetings/workshops etc.
• Report writing experience
• Experience and aptitude for procurement and managing procurement file management systems
• Enthusiastic, discreet, respects confidentiality, conscientious, honest and trustworthy
• QQI/FETAC/HETAC Level 5 or above
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proven self-development efforts
• Strives to find the best solutions to achieve objectives
• Displays an understanding of project management
• Stakeholder engagement experience
• Working knowledge of Visio
• Has pursued, or is pursuing, qualifications in relevant areas