Do you want to get your teeth into a wide ranging Project Engineering role at an expanding MedTech manufacturer? Want to work on everything from NPI, Production, Process Engineering and Continuous Improvement? Then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Located in Clare and commutable from Limerick, Ennis and surrounding areas you'll get the chance to own and drive projects at an ambitious site. This is a full time, permanent role on a Day shift.
About the Job:
- Leading team(s) of project reports on a project by project basis. Co-ordinates, and leads where necessary, across the engineering, quality, supply chain, finance, sales and production/ops teams
- Lead New Product Introduction (NPI) projects, in front of customer, following our ISO900 and ISO13485 procedures.
- Lead full project management activities; NPI, capacity planning – new equipment/ resourcing requirements. (e.g. project budget/schedule planning, tracking, risk management, reporting, communications etc.)
- Vendor management – including new mould builds, BOM outsourcing / pass through sales setup
- Lead the entire process; from customer PO, vendor selection, mould design & builds, samples approvals, mould FAT, Trials, Studies, OQ/PQ, product specification development, transfer to production and production ramp planning.
- Lead Automation projects, equipment introductions - propose, plan, execute and close;
- Identify and lead Continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives – propose, plan, execute and close;
- A degree in a relevant engineering subject is required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Customer facing experience
- NPI project experience
- Project engineering and project management experience
- Experience and knowledge of injection moulding machines, process set up and optimization.
- Experience in Blow Moulding would be a distinct advantage.
- Technical Writing Experience
For more call Nigel on 021 2376302 or send your CV for immediate consideration.