Global Medical device company in Cork, actively looking for Project Engineer. Successful candidate will manage site projects from conception to completion - delivery on time and to budget. Service and support the Project process function for the site Technical expert for the PPM process and reporting process (lnstantis).
- Responsible for successful Project Portfolio Management of the project process and project delivery.
- Involved in leading key Capital Site Projects.
- Active member of multi-functional process and production improvement teams.
- Leading / supporting process engineers to deliver small process driven projects.
- Responsible for the delivery of standardised Capital application process.
- Leadership and coordination of on-site Project Excellence initiatives and activities including installation and qualification of all new equipment.
- Control and direct manufacturing validation effort for existing and new processes.
- Must have an understanding of budget control & project management.
- Able to work in an ambiguous environment; and able to manage conflicting objectives and priorities.
- Flexible and adaptable in meeting customer requirements.
- Visionary and proactive in meeting short, medium and long business objectives.
- Technical degree in related discipline (Engineering/Science/Chemical) preferred.
- Minimum AND in related discipline with considerable experience (5 years plus)
- Projects process certified preferable.
- Proven successful project delivery experience essential.
Berkley Life Science & Engineering is a specialist consultancy, recruiting professionals for organisations throughout Ireland, UK & Europe; for more information go to
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Aleksas Kremenskas at +353 (0) 21 429 9609 or send your CV to email@example.com