- Management of relationships with key clients and contacts for the business including; client liaison and development
- Management of projects within time, cost and quality constraints and standards
- Management of the day-to-day work of the team.
- Champions and promotes professional advice, guidance and support across the business
- Monitors and manages compliance and KPI’s
- Business development including the preparation of high quality tender submissions.
- Estimating, pricing and delivering against work targets. Preparation of tender submissions.
- Management of engineering outsource partners
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Considerable proven experience in the field of drinking water treatment and distribution, waste water collection and treatment, drainage and flood risk management and assessment, ideally in Ireland and/or UK.
- Management experience including experience of management systems for quality, financial and project controls
- Proven experience in Project Management of large Water Infrastructure Projects
- Experience of contract administration and PWC an advantage.
- Superior communication skills including international collaboration with other offices, team motivation and leadership and client relationship development
- The ability to deliver technically excellent client solutions
- Degree qualified in relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience
- Chartered status or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of local legislation and its application a benefit.
For more information please call Christina Keating on 0214944872 or 087 0612363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org