Project Engineering Lead
Headcount Engineering is seeking a project Engineering Lead for immediate start at our client’s biopharmaceutical facility in Dublin. This is a minimum 12 months contract.
The critical responsibilities of this role are;
- Manage and develops site product lifecycle (multiple products)
- Assist in developing long term site product vision and strategy
- Serve as main point of contact for global operations leads (GOLs) & PDT’s.
- Ensurethat site product needs are presented and prioritized appropriately at site and global level
- Develop and manage site product lifecycle (multiple products)
- Serve as main point of contact for global operations leads and ensure that site product needs are presented and prioritised appropriately at global level
- Develop site product risks and implement plans to remediate risks
- Makecritical decisions and provide Process Transfer Technical Leadership on the cross-functional Tech Transfer/NPI project team & at Technology Development and Transfer
- Attendance at above site product governance meetings i.e. Product Review meeting, Site Ops meeting
- Ensurechanges to global product roadmap and contract books are fed back to site through Product governance and prioritized appropriately
- Long range vision of product
- Support new product/market launch
- Ensure compliance to cGMP at all times
- Ensure safety & compliance standards are maintained to the highest standards
- Technical Degree and/or Master’s Degree, or equivalent experience
- 7- 10 years in biopharma/pharma industry
- A working technical knowledge in a range of products and their associated manufacturing sciences, technologies and analytical processes from within parenteral fill-finish, or oral dosage forms and/or packaging
- Strategic understanding of Product Lifecycle Management
- Candidatemust possess experience with NPI and LCMs within the pharma industry.
To discuss in more detail, please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward details in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Negotiable - DOE