Title: Project Manager (Contract)
- Infrastructure Rollout (Waterfall)
- Dublin City Centre
- Major Telecoms clients
Are you ready to play a leading role in new site rollout and upgrades in the telecoms industry? This Project Management role is ideal for someone with 5years+ experience of Project or Programme Management with experience of infrastructure rollout. You will be responsible for overall Lifecyle delivery of multiple short-term projects including vendor management, rollout interaction, reporting and forecast delivery.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on more responsibility by focusing your efforts managing numerous workstreams that will keep the role interesting and exciting.
As Project Manager, you’ll take on a Senior level role that is key to the ongoing success of the organisation. You will manage communications between stakeholders, both internal and external at C-Suite level.
- Manage accounts in Telecoms industry
- Manage communications between client and organisation
- Liaise with Senior level stakeholders
- Lead all projects related to the client account
Skills / Experience:
- 5years Project/ Programme Management experience
- Telecoms or consultancy background experience is distinct advantage
- Vendor account management
- Infrastructure rollout experience
For more information, contact Karla O’ Rourke confidentially on +353 1 649 8503 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting Project Management professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other Project Management opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website for more opportunities.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland