Looking for a Project Manager to join Ireland's leading air conditioning companies.
Job Responsibilities :
- Coordinating and providing input at all stages of product/project completion
- Preparing higher-level customer production Gantt charts,
- Preparing budget and resource planning;
- Assisting the team in preparing submissions for tender
- Attending and occasionally chairing weekly internal project status review meetings;
- Regular communication and coordination with the client's site team
- Reporting and working directly with the key account manager and production manager
- Interfacing with BMS/controls contractor on component delivery, FWT, and commissioning coordination.
- Communicating with the various teams as required to ensure their needs are being met and are fed back to production and future design development.
- After-sales/handover communications,
- Preparing and managing production schedules and documentation;
- Ensuring consistent quality of response across all projects relating to this customer and their specifications;
- Supporting the key account manager in preparing and maintaining PM records and documentation for each project
- Supporting the technical design team in compilation and submission of technical documentation as required;
- Technical degree or related HVAC background
- 5 years+ experience
- MS Excel proficient
- Proficient IT Skills.
- PMP, PRINCE II or Project Management qualification preferred
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.