Realtime recruitment has a requirement for a Project Manager to work on both technical and software projects. This role is based in Dublin City Centre and a permanent position.
You will be required to work on projects in excess of 1M and will range from large complex projects to small type projects
You will be responsible for the end to end delivery of projects across Europe and you should have a strong stakeholder management focus.
Key skills required:
- Over 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Proven track record delivering large IT projects
- Strong Financial services background highly advantageous
- Previous experience managing projects in excess of €1M
- Project Management certifications/qualifications
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Proven experience leading and delivering projects at a Senior Level in an international environment mandatory
- Strong people management skills
- Proven track record ensuring the project lifecycle, execution and reporting is in compliance with PMO standards
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to vanessa.gallogly@realTime.jobs or call me today on 01 – 652 0652.