IT Jobs- Our client a leading international company located in Dublin is searching for a “hands on” Project manager that can take the lead on technical projects. As a key member of the IT management team, a professional and positive attitude is essential.
This Role would ideally suit somebody looking to advance further with more Project Management experience.
Good organisation, self-motivation and flexibility are key aspects of the role.
- Technical responsibility for key IT projects
- Organise and conduct project team meetings
- Project and training documentation
- Assisting with the development and implementation of Software systems onsite with New and existing clients
- Liaising with IT managers to ensure good project communication and resource management
- Liaise with the business and senior management to ensure projects are delivered in an efficient and timely manner
- Liaising with third parties to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Manage all aspects of Project Administration (Invoicing, reporting, etc..)
- Plan, manage, and drive projects with a specific focus on business processes and how technology solutions meet requirements
- Other responsibilities
- PMP, Prince 2 or PMI qualified
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management / Consultancy roles
- Strong Technical Background with good understanding of IT technical concepts
- Experience in delivering IT projects
- Hands on experience in the implementation of software systems (TMS, ERP, CRM, etc..)
- Experiencing supporting business applications
- Experience dealing with full Product and Project Management Lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related discipline
- Excellent documentation and writing skills essential
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate work
- Ability to understand business processes
- Ability to Travel for role throughout EU and US is required.
Benefits include: Bonus, Healthcare, Pension and more.
Please note you must currently be eligible to work and remain indefinitely without any restrictions in Ireland.
Proof will be required to support your application.
For more details, please apply or contact Chris Stanley at 01 662 1000 or C.email@example.com