Our clients, a multi-nation heavy engineering firm, are looking for recruit an experience Project Manager to join their team. The role will involves leading the execution of medium-size projects and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments.
- Project leadership: Leads the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones. Provides performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
- Defines, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans along with work-loadings.
- Ensures that the project follows execution best practices and policies. Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization. Monitors and controls project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow. Identifies, qualifies, quantifies and manages project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Captures, analyses and shares lessons learned throughout the project. Ensures that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed. Drives the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
- Ensures that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with policies and contractual agreements. Coordinates with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers. Support Supply Chain Management in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
- Ensures the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies.
- Business/Finance/Accounting/Economic/Engineering/Construction degree.
- 5 years of experience PM role in Construction or Engineering projects.
- Strong skills on project risk analysis.
- SAP Project Systems experience or similar.
- Scheduling experience or exposure.
- Self-driven personality with high motivation to work in an international company.