Our client is an Irish owned company. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a dynamic Project Manager to join the PMO team at their Dublin HQ.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Technology & Innovation Team and will work to provide support to the Project Management, Development and Product teams .
He or she will join a Project Management Office with several other technical project managers, the successful candidate will be required to collaborate with business analysts, application/infrastructure teams and internal sales/marketing/product departments to deliver on IT change initiatives
Role Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the management & delivery of IT projects/Infrastructure developments in support of the IT/Digital strategy while managing project costs, resources, delivery schedules, scope, risks, issues and assumptions.
- Work with Application Development, Infrastructure, Information Security & Architecture teams in the project planning & delivery of the new application/IT initiative.
- Proactively meeting and communicating with all project stakeholders to ensure all IT components of the new IT/Digital project are achieved.
- Ensure adherence to SDLC methodology, management of IT resources (external & internal), regular project reporting, co-ordination of IT estimates while working closely with all impacted IT teams in ensuring the successful delivery of the project.
- Manage project communications and ensure there is an effective governance in place for the project.
- Ability to positively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels across the Group, empowering and guiding them to successfully deliver their project.
- Measure IT projects performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques while ensuring any deviations from plan are addressed in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with the wider Project management team.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in project delivery.
- Keep up to date with technical and industry sector developments
- Relevant 3d Level Qualification.
- PMP / Prince2 Project Management certification
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT Projects Delivery.
- Strong understanding of current software development technologies and methodologies.
€65,000.00 - €75,000.00 per year